Institute Of Exim Management
EXIM Learning Programs
POST SESSION ACTIVITIES & SUPPORTS
- PORT / ICD VISIT (Based on student consent / agreement). *
a) PPTs of the lectures with main points will be given to students
b) Hard copy of material
c) CD with rich resources of EXIM will be given
POST SESSION HELP & SUPPORT:
1) Post Session Query Support:
a) Lifetime support for solution of your queries through
i) FAQs on our website
ii) Blog on website
iii) Allowing the student to repeat few lectures or full batch FREE.
2) Post session Placement support via our Job Placement section given on our website and by whats app groups of the batch
3) Post Session Advance Course Support:
a) Obtaining IEC Code from outsourced consultants *
b) Obtaining Shop Establishment Certificate
c) Supporting – Digital marketing, Offset Printing
d) Opening EXIM trade bank account with any good bank *
e) Personal support on product selection, market selection, product marketing – CHA visits
f) Mobile friendly / responsive website preparation *
g) Website Hosting, Domain Registration *
* (These are extra services offered on extra payment basis and are not included in course fees).
Custom Clearing and Freight Forwarding
- Customs Act 1962
- Customs Valuation & Assessments
- ITC(HS) or HSN codes and its Analysis
- Calculation of Customs Duty and Duty calculator
- KYC norms for Customs House Agent - CHA
- Practical Training on Customs Clearance Documentations like Shipping Bill, Bill of Entry etc.
- Different situations of Customs Clearance Procedure by Case study analysis
o Export by Factory stuffing & Dock Stuffing
o Export of Warehoused goods without payments of duty
o First Check procedure & second Check Procedure in Import
o Export on re-import and Import on Re-export
- Customs Procedure: Conversion of shipping Bills, Unclear goods (Unclaimed by buyer), Warehoused goods (In-bond & Ex-bond)
- Drawback under Section 74, Section 75
- Power of customs like Search, Seizure, confiscation & Arrest in case of any mis-appropriation
- Cargo selling effectively.
- Planning & understanding the needs of your clients.
- Prepare data inputs.
- Major sea routes in the world.
Logistics service Provider in Export Import business with their roles :
- Shipping Line / Air Lines.
- Freight Forwarders and NVOCC.
- Customs House Agent – CHAs.
- ICD Authority from Government.
- Customs Officers / Authority.
- Central Excise Officer / Authority.
- Insurance company.
- Marine Survey and surveyors.
- CFS Officials and Authority.
Transports of Documentation B/L & Airway bill:
B/L – Bill of Ladding (MBL & HBL), Switch bill of lading and its procedure, quasi negotiable quality of B/L, terms in B/L like In order /In Order To/In order of etc, amendments Procedure in B/L.
- How Airway bill, Seaway bill & Bill Of lading are different?
- Delivery terms & their effect on B/L condition.
- Meaning of Notify party & Consignee in B/L
- Getting goods without original B/L
- File IGM / EGM / Boat note and amendments Procedure
Salient Features in Freight Forwarding :
- High sea sale Documentation & Procedure
- Detection changes and its calculation
- Demurrage charges and its calculation
- Documents required for DO - Delivery order (DO first & DO second )
- Transit Bond & Transshipment
- Freight Calculation in Air shipments (actual weight and Volumetric weight ), Sea shipments (actual weight / CBM calculation)
- How to do Negotiation of Freight & Freight Structure
- Cargo Consolidation
- DG Goods - Dangerous goods (chemicals, petroleum etc)
- Application of Terminal Handling Charges & Inland Haulage charges